Owens Corning Non-Woven products are made from randomly dispersed glass fibers, wet or dry laid, and bonded into a thin sheet.
Learn more about our technology and how it’s helping to make thousands of products faster, stronger, lighter, and better.
Products & Applications
Veils and specialty non-wovens are used in multiple applications in several industries:
- In buildings, non-wovens are used to reinforce faced acoustical ceiling panels, flooring, insulation, gypsum and exterior materials.
- The automotive industry uses veils in batteries and headliners.
- In composite molding, veils are used to reinforce gel-coated surfaces and provide a smooth, resin-rich surface.
More products & applications
We take pride in working closely with our customers to develop value-added solutions and create partnerships that can transform markets.
Contact our sales team today to see how Owens Corning Non-Woven Technologies can improve your business.
See All News
- Domotex Asia / Chinafloor, Mar. 25-27, Shanghai, China
- Chinabuild 2014, Apr. 10-13, Dalian, China
- China International Battery Fair, Jun 18-20, Shanzhen, China
- ESBUILD 2014, Aug. 15-17, Shanghai, China